A visit to the Boyne Valley Hotel offers so much on your doorstep. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Beach – the stretch of Meath Coast just minutes drive from the Boyne Valley Hotel is known as the Gold Coast. A visit there will explain why. Neighbouring villages of Bettystown and Laytown are linked by a stretch of beautiful beach ideal for walking, running, making sandcastles or taking a dip in the sea.
- Golf – Plan ahead for your visit and ask our Reception team to book tee times for you at some of the stunning links courses nearby. Laytown and Bettystown Golf Club, Seapoint Golf Club and County Louth Golf Clubs are our favourites and offer the keen golfer a challenging and stunning round.
- Tennis – Not only does the Boyne Valley Hotel offer superb tennis courts to residents at the Boyne Valley Country Club but you can also get a game at the famous Laytown and Bettystown Tennis Club . Located in the seaside village of Bettystown this club is a fabulous facility in a very special location.
- Team Building – if your reason for visiting Drogheda is to cement the work of your team, talk to us today. We can recommend a number of local companies who will work with you to develop a tailored programme of activities to suit you and your colleagues.
- Other Activities – Hill walking or hiking in the Cooley Peninsula, Birdwatching in Dundalk Bay or helping out with the Little Tern Conservation Project at Baltray, Fishing and Angling, Cycling, and Canoeing.
These are some of our favourites but don’t forget that our team are here on hand to help you plan your perfect visit to Drogheda. If you require assistance with reservations for any activities just talk to our team.